About the job
We are currently looking to hire an HR Business Partner for our 120+ people Vipera Iberica team in Spain.
VIPERA is a cutting edge provider of digital financial services & customer engagement solutions for banks and retailers worldwide. We support banks, card schemes, payment processors and retailers, creating innovative digital financial channels that serve and engage their customers.
Since 2018, Vipera is part of Fabrick, a leading European open banking operator with headquarter in Milan and offices in London, Madrid and Dubai.
Based in Madrid and reporting to the Head of People & Development of Fabrick in Italy, you will work closely with directors, managers, and the wider HR community to drive the people agenda and business goals whilst continuously showing empathy, maturity, leadership and handling changes and ambiguity with passion and anti-fragility. You will show the ability and willingness to provide operational support to the business whilst also partnering closely and driving change.
What this job involves:
- Ensure and coordinate the full recruitment process with the management and the onboarding process for the new hires;
- Provide advice and guidance to line management concerning HR matters such that managers understand their obligations to ensure compliance, governance and to improve understanding, control and performance of the business;
- Ensure all processes & systems are fully implemented and maintained to meet developing and challenging objectives of customers and the business;
- Develop strong and influential relationships within the business, with the Italian team HR and externally to understand best practice and influence future development of the function;
- Manage the whole payroll process and be the point of contact for all HR administration, payroll issues, and first-line employee / manager queries in the country;
- Deploy and deliver functional policies, plans and controls consistent with HR strategies and objectives, legislation and best practice;
- Ensure the service is fit for purpose, represents best practice and is controlled such that annual cost, service and quality agreements and objectives are achieved;
- Champion communication of the HR Strategy, initiatives, policies and procedures, lead and drive change projects to generate and deliver continuous improvement within the function.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your enterprise and creativity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- 4-5 years of experience in similar role;
- University degree;
- Deep knowledge of legislation and Spanish governance;
- Spanish and English fluent.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join the team!
#wearefabrick #enjoytherevolution #jointhefabrickevolution