Senior Technical Project Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Innovation” project?
We are looking to a Senior Technical Project Maneger to join our team in Milan or Biella.
Joining PFM (Personal Financial Management) team in Fabrick means working with latest technologies in JVM envinroment, no-sql Databases, event driven applications, in a very young and proactive teams. Our aim is to build one of the best PFM engines in Europe thanks to the new PSD2 scenario.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive Technical project documentation
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress (agile meth)
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques (agile meth)
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- At least 5 years experience in managing IT projects
- Agile methodology is a must
- High level knowledge of Java architecture, Enterprise architecture, Databases, REST API pattern
- Very oriented to milestones delivery
- Good English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Spring Boot framework and non blocking architecture
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Worked in financial projects
Will you be part of the team?
Enjoy the revolution
Join the Fabrick evolution!