Community Analyst @ Fintech District
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Innovation” project?
Fintech District is a 3 years old community based in Milan, in Copernico Isola for S32. We are the gateway to the Italian Fintech ecosystem and we connect the most relevant national and international stakeholders.
We are looking for a Community Analyst with 1-3 years of experience to join our team on a full time base.
About The Role:
- Meet weekly with fintech companies, analyze the community, the Fintech District’s database including contact details, company profiles, funding information and any other relevant info;
- Research constantly trends in the Fintech world, create presentations in power point, work with numbers in excel and gather insights from them;
- Create new ways to engage our members using tools such as Eventbrite, Hubspot, SurveyMonkey and participating to webinars, events and agenda design;
- Onboard new Fintech companies in the community following the assessment process already in place;
- Create new ways to engage with our members and partners and support their continued growth;
- Support in creating, organizing and delivering all the engagement activities for the Community (DEM, social networks, events, webinars, focus groups);
- Support in creating analysis and insights about the Community;
- Support in managing and maintaining the Fintech District CRM (Hubspot);
- Support the development of our Academy program academy.fintechdistrict.com) built on the Thinkific platform and participate to the live streaming sessions;
- Support in the creation of intros and connections between Fintech Companies, Corporates and other stakeholders, if appropriate;
- Support by being an active contributor new marketing and communication initiatives
- Connector: love growing networks and connecting people;
- Communicator: able to effectively communicate via calls, emails, face-to-face and at public events;
- Detail Oriented: must be extremely detail oriented and execute tasks with great accuracy;
- Multi-tasker: it’s a broad role juggling many different tasks;
- Able to write, speak and pitch in English.
- Interest in Fintech and willingness to learn more about the sector;
- Startup Experience: either working in a startup or the startup ecosystem e.g. accelerator, incubator, VC etc;
- Community or Events role experience;
- Past professional experience in an international environment appreciated.
Will you be part of the team?
Enjoy the revolution
Join the Fabrick evolution!