Education & CRM Project Manager @ Fintech District
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Innovation” project?
Fintech District is a 3 years old community based in Milan, in Copernico Isola S32. We are the gateway to the Italian Fintech ecosystem and we connect the most relevant national and international stakeholders.
We are looking for an Education & CRM Project Manager with 1-3 years of experience. You will develop as a product owner our Academy (academy.fintechdistrict.com) by building and selling new courses and work your way to give success to the product together with the different areas of the team (business development, community and marketing & communication) coordinating your effort and tracking it on our CRM.
About the role:
- CMS management (Thinkific) & CRM use (Hubspot)
- Course creation: management of the CMS upload videos, quizzes, emails, certificates, intermediate texts (e.g. welcome messages), communities and groups
- Academy landing page management: customization and creation of a sales funnel
- Video: post-production (light: intro – outros – frames), content review, minimum quality standard, speakers briefing
- Stripe: management and administration
- Coordination with the team and with third parties involved in the creation of the courses (e.g. Startups)
- Management of the FD Academy newsletter in Hubspot
- Creation of go to market documents such as brochures with the marketing team
- Moderation of live courses, if needed
- Support in the creation of specific learning paths for companies and relationship with their HR departments
- Build and create new ways to engage the students
- Be an active proponent and support new initiatives
- Innovative Mindset: you know what’s cool in the innovation area;
- Connector: love growing networks and connecting people;
- Multi-tasker: it’s a broad role juggling many different tasks;
- Able to write, speak and pitch in English;
- You ideally come from a distance learning experience (not necessary) or know distance learning platforms.
- Startup Experience;
- Enthusiastic team mate;
- International Background.
Will you be part of the team?
Enjoy the revolution
Join the Fabrick evolution!