Key Account Manager @ Fintech District
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Innovation” project?
Fintech District (FD) is a 3 years old community based in Milan, in Copernico Isola S32. We are the gateway to the Italian Fintech ecosystem and we connect the most relevant national and international stakeholders.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with 10+ years of experience for our client Sella to join ourteam on a full time base. You will be the key point of contact for Sella Open Innovation Center (SOIC), anticipate the client’s needs, build and maintain a strong relationship with the client, work with the extended Fabrick team and coordinate the relationships with the other companies in Sella Group.
It is the chance for an energetic individual to drive innovation and change in a traditional but innovative group (Sella).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing communications between the key client (SOIC), internal teams (Fabrick) and coordinating relationships with all the other Sella Group Companies while sitting in and understanding the FD team role and activities
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between SOIC and FD
- Meeting SOIC needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, resolving and anticipating SOIC changes, improvements, issues and complaints
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Supporting in the definition and management of the Sella Group internal process of open innovation, managing internal meetings and participating to committees (e.g.: Innovation Council)
- Managing and planning meetings with Sella companies together with SOIC, developing dedicated projects for different companies in Sella Group
- Getting to know, mapping and integrating the relevant information available on the Fintech ecosystem in the Sella Group CRM and Database
- Executing, supported by the FD team, scouting activities and desk research on the FD local and international community
- Being the main point of reference for conversations with institutional players and drive the innovation agenda (e.g.: but not limited to BANKIT, CONSOB, IVASS)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently; goal-oriented, organized team player, encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead, self-motivated and self-directed with excellent interpersonal relationship skills and proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Italian and English; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel skills, experience with CRM software (ideally Hubspot) preferred and basic comprehension of how a Database is structured
- Ten+ years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, consulting or relevant experience
Will you be part of the team?
Enjoy the revolution
Join the Fabrick evolution!