Senior Technical Project Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Innovation” project?
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team in Milan.
Joining SME Banking (Small & Medium Enterprises Banking) team in Fabrick means working with latest technologies in JVM environment, no-sql Databases, event driven applications, in a very young and proactive team. Our aim is to build one of the most complete and modulable Corporate Banking in Italy thanks to the integration with PSD2/ CBI standards and to the integration of numerous VAS (Value Added Services) offered by the fintech ecosystem.
The Technical PM will help the PO in managing the development team (about 15 people) ensuring to build a scalable product developed according to Fabrick standards and that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget, and with the desired quality.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Developing project objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive Technical project documentation
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress (agile meth)
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques (agile meth)
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the PO and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- At least 5 years experience in managing IT projects and small/medium development teams
- Knowledge and present or past experience of Java architecture/Enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of databases, both relational and not
- Knowledge and present or past experience of REST API pattern based on Spring/SpringBoot
- Knowledge and present or past experience in container technologies
- Knowledge and present or past experience in messaging technologies (i.e. Kafka)
- Very oriented to milestones delivery
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of branching models (i.e. GitFlow, GitHubFlow)
- Worked in financial projects
- Agile methodology
- Base English
Workplace: Milan + smartworking
Enjoy the revolution
Join the Fabrick evolution!