During the second step of creating a Report, you can select a Preset filter, i.e. a custom filter. In the pop-up window you can see the "Create Preset Filter" button that allows you to create one.
Once you have clicked on the button, the creation screen appears, in which you are asked to:
- Write the name you want to assign to the filter.
- Select the type of Payment to include in the filter:
- Select one or more events (eg authorized, captured, deleted, etc.) and the range of amount (min and max) and currency
- Set the status which the payment is found in the filter:
- Specify the IBAN and brand / ID of the merchant
After defining the criteria, by clicking on “Create filter”, the Preset filter is generated.
All entries are active and visible in the default results. Select only the filters for which you want to change the default behavior.